Merrittocracy

Phew!

Ok, so I've been sick to my stomach, my back hurts, my neck hurts, I think I have an ulcer...BUT the Cowboys won, our playoff hopes are still alive, and we beat the Giants, which is always a fun time. Who would've pegged me for such a huge football fan? Chris is a more of a college football fan (Georgia Bulldogs), and I'm more of a pro fan. When we got together, I learned quickly, if I wanted to have any conversation with Chris from August to January, I'd better learn football. I even had to forgo my dreams of a fall wedding because there were no good Saturdays (college games and such). We actually ended up getting married on New Year's Eve, but because it's bowl season, we spend every anniversary watching bowl games. To say that Chris is "a football guy" would be a gross understatement.

Anyway, I learned the teams, the players, the rules, I even learned the ref signals. And after all was said and done, it turns out I freaking love football. Now, I watch football by myself, scour ESPN for all the latest news, know stats, etc. I'm a regular football junkie...well, more precisely a Dallas Cowboys junkie. So short story long...the Cowboys won.

0 comments: