Merrittocracy

Facelift

After my last debacle with trying my pathetic best to design my blog, I had resigned myself to this is as good as it gets. Then by some kind of miracle (something along the lines of the blind being miraculously cured, the paralyzed standing up and walking, the Earth's orbit changing, stuff like that) Chris said I could PAY someone to do my blog design. I think he was half asleep at the time, but if isn't bright enough not to talk in his sleep, that's not my problem.

I contacted Judith Shakes Designs and after a few hundred frantic emails (from me), a few thousand anal requests (also from me) and the patience of a saint (totally her, not me), I have a gorgeous new look. I'm so, so happy with it. It's all crazy and cool and kick ass.

If you're looking for a new design, she's fantastic and totally reasonably priced. Best of all, she's a really cool chick.

Feel free to gush.
blog comments powered by Disqus