Merrittocracy

Smile! You're on Candid Camera!

Kat's done a total 180. She's been an absolute dream for the past 24 hours. Polite, helpful, responsible...it's kinda freaking me out. She actually apologized for her behavior. You are now entering the twilight zone. Cue creepy music.

David on the other hand...David's been hoarding food. Sounds awful doesn't it? It's like an intro to a movie showcasing the mother who starves her son. In reality, it's not nearly as sinister as it sounds. He's hoarding snacks...granola bars to be exact...in his backpack! GASP! No, for real though, every morning he gets another granola bar and puts it in his bag, but he doesn't eat it because he likes to eat at the after-school program (apparently they have better food than granola bars). So instead of saying, no thanks, I have a snack from yesterday or actually, I don't need one, I don't eat it, he's hiding them in his bag. It reminds me of that commercial with the kid who stuffs all the pop-tarts in his locker because his mom won't buy him toaster pastries. I reached in his bag this morning and pulled out 6, yes 6, granola bars. That's a whole box worth! Seriously, sometimes I feel like my house is wired for candid camera.

0 comments: