Merrittocracy

Dancing queen?

"I’m not embarassed to say I like ABBA, ‘Dancing Queen."

Seriously? You should be.

Just so you know what I'm referring to, here are some of the lyrics, "You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen. Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen"

By the way, the man responsible for this little gem? John McCain. Words are failing me right now...

Some other insight from the same article:

"The image of the former war hero rocking out to "Dancing Queen" might well queer the idea of the Straight Talk Express."

Ok stop. Queer the idea? That's an understatement. The image of the crypt keeper "rocking out" to Dancing Queen is making me waiver between side-splitting laughter and nausea.

0 comments: