Merrittocracy

My daughter's torment

I never really knew the extent of Kat's pain, or how horrific her life is until I saw a message scrawled on the underside of her box spring for her bed.

It reads: Im sad cuz I don't get to txt till I finish cleaning it has 2 be spotless nothing else and I am 9 years old lol. It has a girl with a sad face and a large SAD ME scrawled for all future generations who have a terrible mother and won't let them text until they clean their room to see.

That poor, poor child. If this isn't a cry for help, I don't know what is. I think the real problem here is not that she's writing on her bed, or that she's so melodramatic that she would crawl under her bed to write this sad little message instead of cleaning her room, it's that she's writing almost completely in text speak. Her complete lack of punctuation is also quite bothersome.
The saddest part about this is, I only even saw this pathetic cry for help because we were moving her old bed out of her room because she got a big new beautiful bed.
I really am a horrible mother.
blog comments powered by Disqus